Copyright is a form of intellectual property protection granted to the creators of original Works of Authorship. Work of Authorship includes writings, drawings, sculptures, illustrations, audio and video recordings and computer programs. Copyright law does not protect ideas but rather expressions of ideas. Protecting copyright from unauthorised use is imperative.
How we can help:
We advise on the creation and cross-border protection of creative works. We help navigate through licensing, compensation, merchandising, financing and joint venture arrangements.
- Copyright clearance and detailed result analysis
- International copyright registration
- Copyright enforcement management
- Copyright strategy and planning
- Copyright ownership agreements
- Copyright transactions and licensing
- Management of copyright infringement allegations
- Monitoring of copyrights