Trade secrets are confidential business information of commercial value. Trade secrets cannot be registered which means that the only way to protect them is to keep them secret. From time to time trade secrets must be shared with third parties such as employees, contractors and business partners. Protecting trade secrets from unauthorised use is imperative.
How we can help:
We offer well-thought solutions to protect trade secrets. We provide specific advice on how trade secrets should be stored and protected when shared with third parties across all jurisdictions.
- Identifying trade secrets
- Valuation of trade secrets
- Advice on how to store trade secrets
- Preparation of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Trade secret breach investigation
- Negotiation services
- Support in case of trade secret leaks and breach of contract